Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2015 848 streetfighter that lowsided. Messed up a handful of parts.
I have since acquired some parts from eBay, but there are a few parts I'm having a hard time finding.
FULL HEADLIGHT. I have the fairing/surround - need the actual headlight and right-side bracket (HL P# is 52010182A / Bracket P# 8291A231AA)
TANK. This one got some pretty good gouges
FRONT RIM. Slight bend - Still holds air. May try to get it worked out, but would purchase a straight wheel for the right price. Depending on the site you look at, various wheels MAY work... or they may not. Hard to find a real answer... (Known P# is 50121303AB)

HANDLEBARS. Mine have some rash. May be fine. Again, may purchase used for the right price.
THROTTLE CLAMP. Clamp, Sleeve, and Cables are toast. Depending on the site you look at, various clamps MAY work... or they may not. Hard to find a real answer... (Known P# is 65420161A)

REAR BRAKE PARTS. Two main parts; The rod that actually pushes into the master cylinder. The Master cylinder bracket. (What the master cylinder, and spring, rod assembly and others attach to (Rod P# 11720452A / Bracket P# 82919841A)

Lastly - Looking for a comp werkes can. I have one on my 1200S, want to put one on the SF. I plan on cutting the OEM 2-1-2 midpipe and figuring out a way to mount at 1.

Anything helps!
Appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts