Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't know what you are looking for specifically but I had a hard time shopping for a jacket for my wife (5'3", 105 pounds and petite) - most 38/XS were still a bit big in some places (though she is well endowed for a tiny woman) so that made it even more difficult. We ended up getting her a Roland Sands waxed cotton tight jacket with armour that worked out very well and a Held (forget the model name) textile for the rest of the time. Roland Sands also makes her jacket in a leather version which depending on what you are looking for in terms of style is very nice. We struggled with Alpinestars, Dainese (and Ducati since they are generally made by Dainese) and in Rev'it, she needed a size 36 (it would seem that Rev'it run small on men's gear but a tiny bit bigger than actual sizing on women's gear). Again, depending on what you want, I highly recommend checking out Held gear and see if you like any of their jackets - the quality is great and they are often on sale from various online sources including HeldUSA (they used to have a clearance section on their site that always had tons of women's gear)...good luck with your search.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what you are looking for specifically but I had a hard time shopping for a jacket for my wife (5'3", 105 pounds and petite) - most 38/XS were still a bit big in some places (though she is well endowed for a tiny woman) so that made it even more difficult. We ended up getting her a Roland Sands waxed cotton tight jacket with armour that worked out very well and a Held (forget the model name) textile for the rest of the time. Roland Sands also makes her jacket in a leather version which depending on what you are looking for in terms of style is very nice. We struggled with Alpinestars, Dainese (and Ducati since they are generally made by Dainese) and in Rev'it, she needed a size 36 (it would seem that Rev'it run small on men's gear but a tiny bit bigger than actual sizing on women's gear). Again, depending on what you want, I highly recommend checking out Held gear and see if you like any of their jackets - the quality is great and they are often on sale from various online sources including HeldUSA (they used to have a clearance section on their site that always had tons of women's gear)...good luck with your search.
She tried on the Dainese and an A* jacket which did fit her pretty well. So I was hoping to find someone selling a textile/mesh jacket in XS or size 38.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts