Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 3765 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up your 848 Pic....hopefully we can get everyone on this thread...and show us what mods you have done to her, if any

current pic..28.07.09

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've got Termi slips, ceramic coated pipes, SpeedyMoto Triple Clamp, 14T Front Sprocket, Shift-Tech CF Rear Hugger. I also have a Matris M4R Steering Damper but it's not here yet since I'ts being shipped from Italy.

Future: Helibars, Pazzo levers, Matrix Rearsets, Rizoma grips, Seargent seat.

·
Registered
622 Posts
yeah I know but if some of you guys are like me I only log into the 848 section
At first I was thinking, "why is Fab posting this thread when we have the forums" then it occured to me, I do look at the gallery from time to time but only if I am thinking about it. I am glad you started this and I hope others post here. I not only love Ducati's, my 848 but I also love to see what others have done. I appreciate the beauty. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I originally posted the other thread in the 848 forum but it was moved to the media forum, as I imagine this one will be.
really? than lets hope they leave this here as most 848 owners generally only view this forum

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just washed her today and took pics. Done with mods for a while.
Carbon front fender and rear hugger, Termi Slip-ons, Pazzo shorty levers, GPR damper, SSR bar ends, Oberon mirror extenders, DP carbon tank protector, Evoluzione Plate relocator, AND the white seat cowl!!

Next mods get expensive so just have to wait a bit to get them done.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
What are the future mods planned AZrider? Cowl looks damn good. I ordered the carbon DP but I may have to paint it like that.

Here's some shots from yesterday.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Plan to get into some re-gearing and a Power Commander with custom map.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey AZrider, what rear hugger did you use? Does it keep the crud off of the shock/linkage?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Proper photos (not cellphone)

·
Registered
90 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey AZrider, what rear hugger did you use? Does it keep the crud off of the shock/linkage?
It's an Ebay cheapo...seems to work pretty well at keeping my Termis and other stuff clean.
I figure even if it falls apart, I can buy 3 for what the Shift Tech or DP one's cost.

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice!

1 - 20 of 3765 Posts