·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Hi K1099 - The mufflers in the first post look quite tidy - they follow the line of the bodywork.
The ones in the YouTube clip stick out further - not as neat. Sound quite nice though; a different note.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi K1099 - The mufflers in the first post look quite tidy - they follow the line of the bodywork.
The ones in the YouTube clip stick out further - not as neat. Sound quite nice though; a different note.
Yes you are right Pat

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I agree Marlon. I assumed the short one's were the latest model. I saw the long one's for sale (Hungary) awhile ago and thought they stuck out too far. Probably wise to confirm the length before purchase.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I agree Marlon. I assumed the short one's were the latest model. I saw the long one's for sale (Hungary) awhile ago and thought they stuck out too far. Probably wise to confirm the length before purchase.
damn...as more i stare on the shorties as more i like em...mo money..:banghead::D

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
You've got Akra's-you should be happy :D
don't get me wrong...im very happy with my Akras but im still looking around for nice stuff available and those i havent notice before...nice design...it goes perfectly with the flow of the bike..(the shorties)...
other question...what are the LOUDEST slip-ons available (without power loss)....I like to mount the LOUDEST and of course NICEST pipes available...any suggestions?
they can be as loud as a 747...no problem here

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
These Competition Werks are supposed to wake the neighbours :devil:
I had them in mind already as a second set-up as the change will take only 5 min...any idea about the quality as ive heard some bad comments about em...

1 - 20 of 155 Posts