Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Long version is no longer in production. The video on YouTube will be replaced soon with dyno run clip.
Thanks for the info..i really appreciate that...but how do you know?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I had them in mind already as a second set-up as the change will take only 5 min...any idea about the quality as ive heard some bad comments about em...

I haven't heard much about them except they look baaad. Made in the US so one would think the quality would be up there.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I haven't heard much about them except they look baaad. Made in the US so one would think the quality would be up there.
Thanks...i understand..

has anybody installed them and can tell us more?

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Well there we go...right to the source Marlon :yo:
yep..very cool!

Befaster...one more question...if i order a pair can they ,lets say customized, to the highest Db possible on this planet during the production (for export only:D)??

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I would like to thank K1 for the tread and bring up this beautiful exhaust...

:yo::yo:

·
Registered
51 Posts
yep..very cool!

Befaster...one more question...if i order a pair can they ,lets say customized, to the highest Db possible on this planet during the production (for export only:D)??
These are pretty loud without the db killers, you will be happy with the sound.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
These are pretty loud without the db killers, you will be happy with the sound.
any db data available without the killers installed?
I really would exclude them when purchasing...

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
ok...one more..how does it work as i can't see any link pipes on the mufflers...
and another one...do you plan to offer a 2 in 1 exhaust as well...ive seen poeple asking for it...:confused:

21 - 40 of 155 Posts