Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 60 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
and another one...do you plan to offer a 2 in 1 exhaust as well...ive seen poeple asking for it...:confused:
only slip-on systems are available at the moment.
If short version is not trick enough for you, take a look at this.
2600 gramms, titanium internals, billet alloy end caps, billet Fortal db killers with titanium inserts.
Temporary out of stock, will be available very soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
2600 gramms, titanium internals, billet alloy end caps, billet Fortal db killers with titanium inserts.
Aesthetically...IMO, I prefer the way the shorty's are hung on the bike. Nice can's tho'.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
ok...how are the killers mounted..1 bolt removal design as on the Akras? 10 sec removal design?
when they are available?
Do you plan to as well a 2 into 1 lets say flat full titanium exhast soon...if yes youll be the leader in the market as many are interested in something really unique...?

·
Registered
51 Posts
ok...how are the killers mounted..1 bolt removal design as on the Akras? 10 sec removal design?
when they are available?
Do you plan to as well a 2 into 1 lets say flat full titanium exhast soon...if yes youll be the leader in the market as many are interested in something really unique...?
one bolt holds noise reduction insert in place.
Installation/removal is very simple and takes few seconds. Ok, maybe 30 seconds.
We sold few sets locally and temporaly out of stock. Fortal alloy is hard to come by, it's still on order.
This model will be available at the end of the month.
We're focused on slip-on systems, big bore ti exhausts to come next year.
If you're after really trick full exhaust system for the 1098, get a Motocorse. This is the one!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
one bolt holds noise reduction insert in place.
Installation/removal is very simple and takes few seconds. Ok, maybe 30 seconds.
We sold few sets locally and temporaly out of stock. Fortal alloy is hard to come by, it's still on order.
This model will be available at the end of the month.
We're focused on slip-on systems, big bore ti exhausts to come next year.
If you're after really trick full exhaust system for the 1098, get a Motocorse. This is the one!
thanks...at least we do know now...
and seriously im thinking of a slip on 2 into 1...

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
so I like the short ones, if I can get them in black or something like that I am all over it, how do I buy them.

Though I have to have them by the 22nd

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Thanks for all the info Befaster.
I am probably not alone in being interested in the mufflers in the OP's pics, but to fit on my Termi full system. So I have 3 questions:
1. Any chance of these mufflers being made to fit the full system?
2. How much are they likely to cost?
3. How do they compare weight-wise with the carbon Termis?
Thanks in advance. Oh, just one more question - what country are they manufactured in?

·
Registered
51 Posts
so I like the short ones, if I can get them in black or something like that I am all over it, how do I buy them.

Though I have to have them by the 22nd
Short system is in stock, you can get it when you want.
Still, we can't make it black for you, only natural titanium.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for all the info Befaster.
I am probably not alone in being interested in the mufflers in the OP's pics, but to fit on my Termi full system. So I have 3 questions:
1. Any chance of these mufflers being made to fit the full system?
2. How much are they likely to cost?
3. How do they compare weight-wise with the carbon Termis?
Thanks in advance. Oh, just one more question - what country are they manufactured in?
These are lighter than Termis, 2.8 kilos a set.
Resound mufflers will not fit big bore 70mm Termi pipework without modifications.
Resound exhausts are engineered and manufactured in Latvia.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Short system is in stock, you can get it when you want.
Still, we can't make it black for you, only natural titanium.

Be,

I have the termis slip-on with the ecu, can I replace jsut the slip-ons and leave the ecu id I install this system?

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I think they look and sound awesome, If I was to replace my termi slips for another slip setup this would most likely be it!

41 - 60 of 155 Posts