Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am in the process of fitting Durbahn track bodywork to the bike. The bodywork is very good quality and you can see where all the original mounting holes are.

After drilling the bodywork, I attempted to fit the MRA made windshield that came with the bodywork. The holes do not line up and the shape of the windscreen is all wrong, causing the fairing upper to distort.

I fitted the stock windscreen from my bike and it fits like a glove.

Has anyone tried the windscreens from Zero Gravity? Are they predrilled and if so, what is the fit and quality like?

Anyone want an MRA windshield, cheap?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone tried the windscreens from Zero Gravity? Are they predrilled and if so, what is the fit and quality like?

Brian
Brian-- I have a double bubble Zero Gravity which fits nicely on the Catalyst Racing bodywork I use on my track bike.

You need to mist on flat black paint at the base of the screen to duplicate the tint block fade of the OEM.

When is your track day?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I put a Zero Gravity Corsa screen on my street bike with stock fairings. I remember having to enlarge one hole slightly but otherwise it fit well.

I selected the tinted screen and wish I hadn't. The tint makes the instruments too hard to read.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts